For me, Slimming World is, without doubt, the most effective way to lose weight without ever having to compromise on taste and quality. Breakfast is, without doubt, my favourite meal of the day, and with the flexibilities of Slimming World, the breakfast choices are truly endless. This One Pot English breakfast ticks all the right boxes, nutritious, filling, tasty and minimum washing up…..Perfect!
Ingredients – Serves 1
2 Heck Food Chicken Italia Chipolata Sausages
1/3 tin Heinz Baked Beans
1/3 Tin Chopped Tomatoes
Pinch of Oregano
2 slices lean smoked back bacon – all fat removed
1 fresh organic free-range egg
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
A few fresh Thyme Leaves
One Pot English Breakfast The Recipe
1. Arrange the sausages in a small ovenproof dish, spray with a little Frylight and bake at 190 degrees C for about ten minutes.
2. Add the bacon to the sausages and continue in the oven till the sausages are cooked through, and the bacon is crispy.
3. Pour the chopped tomatoes and beans around the bacon and sausages; I like to sprinkle a little Oregano on the tomatoes before heating through.
4. Create a well in the tomato mixture and crack in the egg.
5. Sprinkle with the thyme leaves and a grind or two of fresh black pepper.
6. Put the ovenproof frying pan back into the other and bake for about 10-15 minutes until the white of the egg is cooked through.0