Ok so this Cheese and Sausage Breakfast Sandwich is a healthier version of the McDonalds sausage and egg mcmuffin. It’s just as tasty, if not more delicious and is only 2 Slimming World syns per serving.
Serves 1 – Slimming World Syns Per Serving – 2
The Ingredients Serves 1
2 Slices Crustless Kingsmill Wholemeal Bread (Synfree if you use as part of your daily Healthy Extras)
1 Slice Daiylea Light (Synfree if you use as part of your daily Healthy Extras)
2 Heck Foods Chicken Chipolata Sausages (0.5 syns each)
1 Organic, Free Range Egg
Frylight Olive Oil
Sprinking of Micro Greens
Pinch Chilli Flakes (Optional)
1 tbsp Heinz Tomato Ketchup
Fresh Cherry Tomatoes
Cheese and Sausage Breakfast Sandwich – The Method
1. Spray the sausages with a little Frylight first and then bake in the oven at 200 degrees C, until cooked through.
2. Once the sausages are cooked, slice in half length-ways.
3. Toast the bread and put together on a plate, arrange the sausages on top of the bread.
4. Top with the slice of Dairylea light.
4. Fry the egg to your liking in a little Frylight and place on top of the cheese.
5. Top with micro greens and sprinkle with a few chilli flakes.
6. Serve with a tbsp of Heinz tomato ketchup and a handful of fresh cherry tomatoes.