Ok so this Cheese and Sausage Breakfast Sandwich is a healthier version of the McDonalds sausage and egg mcmuffin. It’s just as tasty, if not more delicious. The perfect fake away breakfast.
- 2 Slices Wholemeal Bread
- 1 Slice Daiylea Light
- 2 Heck Foods Chicken Chipolata Sausages
- 1 Organic, Free Range Egg
- Frylight Olive Oil
- Sprinking of Micro Greens
- Pinch Chilli Flakes (Optional)
- 1 tbsp Heinz Tomato Ketchup
- Fresh Cherry Tomatoes
1. Spray the sausages with a little Frylight first and then bake in the oven at 200 degrees C, until cooked through.
2. Once the sausages are cooked, slice in half length-ways.
3. Toast the bread and put together on a plate, arrange the sausages on top of the bread.
4. Top with the slice of Dairylea light.
5. Fry the egg to your liking in a little Frylight and place on top of the cheese.
6. Top with micro greens and sprinkle with a few chilli flakes.
7. Serve with a tbsp of Heinz tomato ketchup and a handful of fresh cherry tomatoes.