If you are looking for quick and healthy breakfast ideas, then this deliciously sweet Breakfast Berry Pot, will certainly tick all the right boxes.
- 150g 0% Fat Free Greek Yoghut, my favourite is Fage, and is available from most major supermarkets.
- 40g Dorset Cereals Bircher Muesli Mix, Raspberry & Blackcurrant – (Synfree if you use as one of your daily Healthy Extras)
- 1 Large Fresh Strawberry
- 1 tbsp pomegrante seeds
1. Pour the Fat Free Natural Yoghurt into an individual glass dessert bowl.
2. Sprinkle on the museli over half the yoghurt.
3. Carefully slice the strawberry and arrange onto the natural yoghurt and sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds.