I am a huge fan of breakfast; really I simply can’t function without it. I am one of those people who can eat a delicious breakfast regardless of how early it is. This morning was posh smoked salmon scramble, a simple but delicious recipe, packed with flavour, perfect for any breakfast fans out there.
4 Fresh Organic Eggs
Salt & Pepper
Spray Oil (I use Frylight Butter Flavour Cooking Spray)
200g smoked salmon
Chopped fresh chives to garnish
Lemon wedges to serve
Serves 2 – Synfree
1. Crack the eggs into a bowl and lightly whisk, season with a little salt and pepper.
2. Spray a non-stick pan with a little spray oil, and gently heat.
3. Add the beaten eggs and gently stir with a wooden spoon, until they are softly set. (To avoid overcooking, take them off the heat just before they are done, they will finish cooking from the heat of the pan).
4. Arrange the smoked salmon on the plate, and place the scrambled egg in the centre and sprinkle with the fresh chives and a little more freshly ground black pepper if desired.
5. Serve with the lemon wedges.