My perfect Sunday always starts with a good breakfast. My all-time favourite is a traditional English breakfast, perfect for all the family too and with endless combinations can even sneak into a week day too. Here’s one of my favourite combination and perfect for Slimming World followers at only 1 syn per serving too.
Serves 1 – Syns per Serving 1
2 x Heck Sausages (0.5 syns each)
2 x Slices Lean Bacon
5 x Chestnut Mushrooms
2 x Organic Free Range Eggs
5 Cherry Tomatoes
Sprinkle Micro Greens
1. Preset the oven to 200 degrees C.
3. After 15 minutes, add a couple of rashers of lean bacon to the grill tray and pop back into the oven and bake for a further 10 minutes. You may need a few minutes longer if you like your bacon crispy.
4. Clean and half the mushrooms, put in a small ovenproof dish, spray with Frylight and add them to the oven, to cook along with the bacon.
5. Empty the beans into a saucepan and slowly warm through.
6. About 5 minutes before the end of the cooking time, add a handful of cherry tomatoes to the mushrooms.
7. Spray a frying pan with a little more Frylight and sautee the eggs to your liking, I like to just finish off my eggs under the grill.
8. Assemble all the ingredients on a warmed plate and top with a handful of micro greens.
9. Season with salt and pepper to taste.