Ok so this Cheese and Sausage Breakfast Sandwich is a healthier version of the McDonalds sausage and egg mcmuffin. It’s just as tasty, if not more delicious. The perfect fake away breakfast and only 2 syns too.
Serves 1 – Syns per Serving 1
2 Slices Wholemeal Bread from a 400g loaf (Add 6 syns if not using as your Healthy Extra B Choice)
1 Slice Daiylea Light (Add 3 syns if not using part of your Healthy Extra A Choice)
2 Heck Foods Chicken Chipolata Sausages (0.5 syns per sausage)
1 Organic, Free Range Egg
Frylight Olive Oil
Sprinking of Micro Greens
Pinch Chilli Flakes (Optional)
1 tbsp Heinz Tomato Ketchup (1 syn per tbsp)
Fresh Cherry Tomatoes
1. Spray the sausages with a little Frylight first and then bake in the oven at 200 degrees C, until cooked through.
2. Once the sausages are cooked, slice in half length-ways.
3. Toast the bread and put together on a plate, arrange the sausages on top of the bread.
4. Top with the slice of Dairylea light.
5. Fry the egg to your liking in a little Frylight and place on top of the cheese.
6. Top with micro greens and sprinkle with a few chilli flakes.
7. Serve with a tbsp of Heinz tomato ketchup and a handful of fresh cherry tomatoes.