New Winter Boots might be what you’re hoping to find in your stocking from Santa this year. Or maybe you are hoping to get your hands on them sooner to keep your tootsies dry through the winter months. Whatever style, colour or shape there is a perfect pair to be had this winter.
Some of you may be clinging on to the last of the dry days before you have to give in to your boots. Whereas others have had their feet firmly in them, for at least a month. I am a boot lover, they are my passion or obsession, whichever way you look at it.
Whilst I appreciate a good quality boot can be an investment, I know that a good investment will last for many years to come. The choices online and instore are staggering. You may not be able to find the perfect boot that meets all your requirements but there is some serious contender to keep your tootsies toasty this winter.
If you going to invest in an expensive pair of boots then you want to make sure you care for them. Leather creams and protector sprays are a must and will revive any boot. It’s important to keep the boot free from excessive mud and away from direct heat as this drys out the leather making it crack and split.
OneChicMom would like to share some of our favourites which we found online and instore
New Seasons Winter Boots
- DR MARTENS 1460 Smooth Leather Ankle Boots RRP £149.00
- UGG Bailey Bow II Boot RRP £185.00
- WHITE COMPANY Leather Lace Up Biker Boot RRP £145.00
- JOULES Westbourne null Premium Leather Chelsea Boot RRP £129.00
- FAIRFAX & FAVOUR The Regina Tan Suede Boot RRP £345.00
- FAIRFAX & FAVOUR The Blair Black Suede Ankle Boot RRP £250.00
- BODEN Bristol Biker Boot Oxblood RRP £160.00