If you love Chips and Nachos, then you will love these. This recipe for Nachos is a kind of a cross between both. Thank goodness for fakeaways.
The Ingredients – Serves 1
- Olive Oil
- 200g baked beans
- Diced Red Pepper
- Diced Spring Onion
- 30g grated medium cheddar
- Diced Cherry Tomatoes
- Pinch of Italian Seasoning
- Freshly ground Himalayan Rock Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1. Wash and cut the potato into chunky chips, drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and cook in an air fryer. Not got an air fryer?
2. Heat the baked beans until piping hot.
3. Once the chips are cooked put in a small serving bowl and top with the baked beans.
4. Sprinkle over the diced pepper and spring onions.
5. Top with grated cheese and diced cherry tomatoes.
6. Season with a little salt and pepper.
7. Sprinkle with a pinch of Italian seasoning and pop under a hot grill until the cheese starts to bubble.