Here at OneChicMom we love anything floral designs. Flowers, wallpaper, cushion, curtains or door wreaths you name it, we love it. It’s about bringing a little of the outdoors inside the house and vice versa. You can easily update your home without having to spend a lot of money. Even a seasonal bunch of flowers in a simple glass vase on the kitchen table will immediately brighten a room.
There are so many floral designs and prints you can use around the home. If you are looking to source some fabulous florally brands, you should be looking for Cabbage and Roses, Cath Kidston, Joules or Emma Bridgewater to get you started.
Whether you choose a striking floral wallpaper or just a few floral accessories, they will add warmth and a splash of colour to any home.
Here is just a Small Selection of Floral Designs chosen by OneChicMom
- Emma Bridgewater floral mugs rrp £19.95 each
- Ian Snow pink roses armchair rrp £900
- Sanderson Floral wallpapers – Chelsea design rrp £67 per roll
- Susie Watson floral cushions prices from £68
- Diptique Paris en Fleur candle rrp £53
- Joules Cambridge floral bedding set prices from £55