Living the Dungaree life relates to me. I honestly love them, they are super comfy and personally, I think stylish although not everyone is a fan. When I first purchased a pair, I considered whether I was too old. Actually though if you love it and you feel comfortable, then you should wear what you like.
I do wonder if someday, someone will ask if I’m expecting my third child as they are great for hiding the mum tum but I’ve not been asked it yet.
I do not think I am alone in my love as I see lots of people on Instagram also sharing the love. My husband thinks I have taken over wearing the bib and braces that I can no longer get the boys to wear, as I did love to dress them in dungarees when they were little. No chance now,!!!!
There are now some great selections online so if your a lover like me you will have no trouble finding a pair that suits you. What I’m thrilled about now is this you can get them in denim and corduroy so perfect for any season.
These are some of OneChicMom’s favourites, which one would you choose?
- Cabbages & Roses in Pink Denim rrp £260.00
- White Stuff wide leg Dungarees in Denim rrp £59.95
- Wyse London Scarlett Scallop Dungarees in Black Denim rrp £185.00
- Fat Face Lewis Dungarees in Light wash rrp £59.50
- Lucy & Yak Easton Organic Corduroy Dungarees in Khaki green rrp £62.00
- Toast Jessa Ecru Denim Dungarees rrp £165.00
OneChicMom hopes you love our suggestions above, and what a great selection.? Who thought you could get so many colours and fabrics choices. Personally i would take one of each!
I Love living the Dungarees life and maybe you could love it too.