Despite the Government and public health professionals issuing different advice to help keep us safe during the COVID 19, one piece of information has remained constant. Wash your hands regularly and wash your hands properly with soap and warm water. Washing Hands Saves Lives.
We are all feeling overwhelmed at the moment and sometimes a little hopeless on what we can do to help out. So here’s something that we can all do, it’s not rocket science and you don’t need a lot of medical knowledge. Simply wash your hands and wash them well.
Let’s be honest it’s not a hard thing to do and we are all capable of making sure that we follow the simple government advice. We shouldn’t really have to be reminded to wash our hands, but it seems we do so let’s lead by example, grab a bar of soap and warm water and let’s get washing.
It’s especially important to get the kids to wash their hands regularly to and in particular: –
- before eating and cooking
- always wash after using the bathroom
- after cleaning around the house
- after touching animals, including family pets
- wash your hands before and after visiting or taking care of any sick friends or relatives
- after blowing one’s nose, coughing, or sneezing
- after being outside (playing, gardening, walking the dog, etc.)
Please keep remembering that Washing Hands Saves Lives.
Let the little ones check out Baby Shark Video. Let’s get washing those hands doo, doo, doo, doo, doo.